Staub Tomato Cocotte 3 Qt. Grenadine-Brass
Celebrate the season's harvest with a collectible cocotte in the shape of a ripe red tomato. Cast iron’s unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this piece a great choice for slow-cooking and serving soups, stews, pot roasts and braises.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast iron in a sculptural tomato shape.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance.
- Vibrantly colored "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- "Stem" handle made of nickel-plated brass.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Side loop handles offer a secure grip.
- 3-qt. cap.; 12 3/4" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.